Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Constant Apology

I am sorry for not calling enough.

I am sorry for wanting to talk when you are unable to listen.

I am sorry for not knowing how much stress you are under.

I am sorry for misinterpreting your emotions.

I am sorry for assuming I know what is best for you.

I am sorry for making the same mistakes after you have given me good advice.

I am sorry for calling too often.

I am sorry for taking up your precious time with my incessant needs.

I am sorry for being unavailable when you needed me most.

I am sorry about forgetting about you when I am busy.

I am sorry for constantly asking you for help.

I am sorry for taking you for granted.

It is said that friendship is a constant apology.

I am honored that my great shame is wanting to be close with you.

2 comments: